Providers of complete infrastructure solutions working with OEM’s, technology and engineering partners in selected sectors.
ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION (E & C) E & C offers a stand-alone, sector-focused business that provides clients with a single, co-ordinated solution on technology rich and multi-disciplinary contracts and provides plant maintenance and shutdown services.
- Power generation, transmission and distribution.
- Oil and gas and petrochemical.
- Nuclear construction services.
Key services include:
- Design and design management.
- Feasibility studies.
- Bid co-ordination and management.
- Project and construction management.
- EPC and design and build (D+C) contractor.
E & C allows the company to move up the hierarchy of infrastructure delivery to take on design, build and engineering procurement
and construction (EPC) work within acceptable size and risk constraints.
Operations and maintenance services:
- Planned plant maintenance and repairs.
- Planning and management of major plant turn-arounds.
- Shutdown work in acid, pulp and paper, chemical and
- petrochemical plants.